Helpful Hints and Suggestions
- Be sure to list property you have disposed of in the appropriate area on the return. That way you can avoid being taxed for property you no longer own.
- If a CPA fills out your return, check to make sure they have removed any property that you no longer own. Check for accuracy before you sign it.
- If you change your location or mailing address, please inform this office.
- Do not use the term “same as last year” or “no change” on your return.
- The law requires a substantial financial penalty when a return is filed late. If you cannot complete the return by April 1, request an extension.
- Be sure you sign and date your return before filing.