Your Property Appraiser
A. Michael Hickox, CFA, Cert. Res. RD1941
Nassau County Property Appraiser
Mike is a native of Nassau County, who prior to being elected, spent 35 years as a State Certified Appraiser and Real Estate Broker. State Certified in 1992, he has personally appraised over 10,000 properties throughout Nassau County. Since certification in 1992, Mike has taken over 50 appraisal courses for continuing education and professional development.
- Past President of the Florida Association of Property Appraiser’s.
- Past Director for the Nassau County Education Foundation.
- Past District Vice President of Florida Association of Realtors.
- Past President of local Association of Realtors, where under his leadership the board won two distinguished awards “The Fla Assoc of Realtors Board Achievement Award” and the “George Linville Education Award”.
- Past President of the Nassau County Multiple Listing Service.
- Past Chairman of Professional Standards Committee where he Chaired Arbitration and Mediation Hearings for the local Association of Realtors which kept disputes out of the court system.
- Past Director Florida Association of Realtors, local Association of Realtors, Chamber of Commerce, and Kiwanis Club
- Past Director for the Nassau County Economic Development Board.
- Real Estate and Appraisal Instructor for the local Association of Realtors for over 20 years.
Mike is committed to providing fair and equitable assessments and to being open and transparent while serving the citizens of Nassau County.