- Homestead Exemption
- First Responder Exemption
- Military / Veteran’s Exemption
- Deployed Military Personnel Exemption
- Widow/er Exemption
- Senior Citizen
- Disability Exemptions
- Religious or Charitable Exemption
- Agricultural Classification
- Working Waterfront Classification
- Conservation Easements
- Real Property Forms
Working Waterfront Classification
The working waterfront classification applies to specific properties based on the current use (as of January 1). To be eligible, the property must be accessible to the public and be used for one of the following purposes:
- Land used predominantly for commercial fishing purposes.
- Land that is accessible to the public and used for launching vessels into navigable waters.
- Marinas and dry stacks that are open to the public.
- Water-dependent marine manufacturing facilities, commercial fishing facilities, and marine vessel construction and repair facilities and their support facilities.